Level 3 Application Support
US - FL - Tampa
- Level 3 Application Support in Tampa, FL.
- 6 month contract.
- Responsible for the maintenance and support of firm applications.
- Responsible for adherence to Service Level Agreements for Level 3 application support services as defined by the Client's US IT Operations.
- Performs advanced troubleshooting at the application level.
- Identify the area of fault (code, environment, or configuration) and guide the appropriate team in constructing and implementing the fix.
- Individually responsible for delivering technical diagnosis and solution prescription within his/her specific technology expertise and assigned applications.
- At least 5 years of extensive knowledge and experience in development and/or application based troubleshooting.
- Demonstrated experience in application support with industry knowledge of ITIL service management principles.
- Extensive technical understanding that spans multiple platforms and application level expertise of a portfolio of applications with broad knowledge of the business strategic priorities, in order to resolve complex problems.
- Demonstrated development or technical application support skill sets with detailed technical experience with industry standard platforms such as Lotus Notes, .NET/IIS, Sharepoint, Java, Documentum, and others.
- Proven technical capabilities, analytical skills and application knowledge.
- Proven ability to diagnose and troubleshoot complex application problems and leverage tools and resources appropriately to identify solutions that may or may not be already documented.
- Ability to manage multiple conflicting deadlines and competing priorities.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships within the team and throughout the firm.
- Undergraduate Degree (e.g., BS, BA) or 5 years IT experience.