Level 3 Application Support
US - FL - Tampa
- Level 3 Application Support can be located in Tampa, FL or Dallas, TX,
- 6 month contract
- Will be part of a group that is responsible for the maintenance and support of firm applications
- Broad knowledge of the business functions to resolve critical and strategic business technology challenges.
- Responsible for adherence to Service Level Agreements for Level 3 application support services as defined by the client's US IT Operations
- Performs advanced troubleshooting at the application level
- Identify the area of fault (code, environment, or configuration) and guide the appropriate team in constructing and implementing the fix
- Individually responsible for delivering technical diagnosis and solution prescription within his/her specific technology expertise and assigned applications
- Hands on experience of Powershell scripting
- Proficient either in using VB.NET or C# to develop or debug applications (MVC framework experience a plus)
- Experience supporting applications in an Azure IaaS environment. Azure PaaS experience a plus.
- Working knowledge of Team Foundation Server or VSTS Release Management Service
- Ability to develop and support automation tools, scripts and SQL reports
- Ability to triage and troubleshoot ETL processes
- Some background with networking, virtual machine platforms (VMWare, ESX), storage and system administration a plus.
- At least 5 years of extensive knowledge and experience in development and/or application based troubleshooting.
- Demonstrated experience in application support with industry knowledge of ITIL service management principles.
- Extensive technical understanding that spans multiple platforms and application level expertise of a portfolio of applications with broad knowledge of the business strategic priorities, in order to resolve complex problems.
- Demonstrated development or technical application support skill sets with detailed technical experience with industry standard platforms such as Lotus Notes, .NET/IIS, Sharepoint, Java, Documentum, and others.
- Proven technical capabilities, analytical skills and application knowledge.
- Proven ability to diagnose and troubleshoot complex application problems and leverage tools and resources appropriately to identify solutions that may or may not be already documented.
- Ability to manage multiple conflicting deadlines and competing priorities.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships within the team and throughout the firm.
- Undergraduate Degree (e.g., BS, BA) or 5 years IT experience.