US - NJ - East Hanover
- Laboratory Technician in East Hanover, NJ
- 5 month contract
- Sets up, operates and maintains laboratory instruments, monitors experiments, makes observations, calculates and records results, and often develops conclusions.
- Familiar with basic scientific principles and has had some laboratory experience.
- Follow written direction and maintain a laboratory notebook.
- Has good communication skills and is computer literate.
- A degree, GMP, GLP, FDA, RCRA, and OSHA knowledge may be required.