Knowledge Editor I
US - MI - Southfield
Who we are
For 30+ years, Stefanini has been helping midsize, large and global enterprises increase the efficiency of their IT operations while also helping them leverage information technology to empower their businesses. Our offers include efficient, cost-reducing and effective services (IT Infrastructure Outsourcing, End-User Computing Outsourcing, Application Managed Services, and Mainframe Modernization). With robust offerings aligned with market trends such as automation, cloud, Internet of Things (IoT) and user experience (UX), the company has been recognized with several awards in the area of innovation. Today, the company has a broad portfolio of solutions that combine innovative consulting, marketing, mobility, personalized campaigns and artificial intelligence services for traditional solutions such as service desk, field service and outsourcing (BPO). We have over 25,000 employees across 77 offices in 41 countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia.
What will you do?
Systematically collects information from Subject Matter Experts (SME) for the development of sector-specific keyword lists and databases that assist with understanding company technology, taxonomies, and methodologies. Develop or use measurement tools that monitor usage of database, compile and evaluate feedback and report results management.
As a technical editor/writer, creates, develops, plans, writes and edits operational, instructional, maintenance or test procedures for paper, multimedia, web-based publications and user sites; may produce content for embedded user assistance technology. Recommends formats responsive to technical and customer requirements. Produces products that conform to the company documentation and quality assurance standards.
Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline. Analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures. Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction. Builds collaborative working relationships internally and externally. Attendance and schedule adherence are requirements of this position.
What do you need to succeed?
- Author and contribute knowledge
- Research knowledge details
- Work with subject matter experts to enhance effectiveness of available knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to conceptualize and think creatively.
- Produce and analyze reports of knowledge base usage and effectiveness
- Data analysis and manipulation
- Content administration utilizing current application toolset
- Experience in technical writing a plus
- Prepare troubleshooting, procedural and reference material in electronic format.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred. Typically requires a minimum of 2 years of related experience.
- 0-1 years of service desk experience
- Understanding of agent documentation requirements
- Strong customer service experience
- Strong attention to detail and sense of urgency.
- Flexibility to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Time management, planning, multi-task and project management skills.
- Ability to work independently and under minimum supervision.
- Knowledge of HTML and Internet technologies
- Experience working with relational databases
- Attendance and schedule adherence are requirements of this position
- May require additional project-specific training
- Knows and applies fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of particular field of specialization
- May develop advanced skills using tools and equipment appropriate for the position or specialization
- Using established procedures and working under immediate supervision, performs assigned tasks
- Work is routine and instructions are usually detailed
- Resolves routine questions and problems, and refers more complex issues to higher levels
What you’ll get
- Work with brilliant minds, often within a global capacity;
- Comprehensive Benefits package that includes 401(k), paid time off, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and much more;
- Opportunity to participate in professional development eLearning programs within the Stefanini University, and other virtual training as well.
Why we’re different
- Brazilian and privately owned company;
- Agility, flexibility, and innovation are in our DNA;
- Flat organizational structure which enables faster communication and decision making;
- Open floor plan environment where collaboration is highly encouraged!
Take a look for yourself
Here's one of our own, talking about the culture, space and growth opportunities: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8O37KNINdY
This position is based out of our North America / APAC Corporate office at 27100 W 11 Mile Road, Southfield, MI 48034.