Jr. Functional Product Specialist
US - FL - Tampa
This role works with client facing applications in collaboration with client service staff and involves recommendations for application optimization. Knowledge with the SDLC activities expected to develop custom developed and packaged applications with exposure to all types of testing (Unit, System, Integration, Performance, Security, etc.) is required. Experience in Agile development, experience with Team Foundation Server, including entering User Stories, Bugs, Enhancements, Burndown, and working with offshore resources. Strong test management skills and a thorough understanding of testing and analysis deliverables (including UML artifacts and how they relate to the development process). Strong technology acumen and track record of hands-on implementations across multiple technologies.
Experience using modern testing tools required (ex. Quality Center, Load Runner, etc.).
Ability to translate technical data and concepts into actionable testing approaches. Strong background in implementing enterprise initiatives on a large scale.
Undergraduate Degree (e.g., BA, BS) or 5 yrs IT experience
- Must have big 4 experience"
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Excellent problem solving skills;
Nice to have:
- At least 2 years of experience in functional testing;
- At least 2 years of experience in writing and executing test scripts;
- At least 2 years of experience in writing clear and precise defects
- Some experience in working closely with software developers, business analysts and other project team members;
- Flexibility to work towards meeting project deadlines;
- Preparation/review of test plans
- Preparation/review of test reports