IT Specialist II - Messaging
US - MI - Davenport/Other
Who we are
For 30+ years, Stefanini has been helping midsize, large and global enterprises increase the efficiency of their IT operations while also helping them leverage information technology to empower their businesses. Our offers include efficient, cost-reducing and effective services (IT Infrastructure Outsourcing, End-User Computing Outsourcing, Application Managed Services, and Mainframe Modernization). With robust offerings aligned with market trends such as automation, cloud, Internet of Things (IoT) and user experience (UX), the company has been recognized with several awards in the area of innovation. Today, the company has a broad portfolio of solutions that combine innovative consulting, marketing, mobility, personalized campaigns and artificial intelligence services for traditional solutions such as service desk, field service and outsourcing (BPO). We have over 25,000 employees across 77 offices in 41 countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia.
What will you do?
- Will act as subject matter expert on tools, programs and applications unique to the client environment
- Responsible for day to day operational tasks by resolving end user requests and incidents raised in Service Now
- Will diagnose/troubleshoot Outlook/Exchange issues impacting users' productivity.
- Will act as the go-to resource who helps resolve complex issues
- Will match project priorities to industry best practices
- Provide training to consultant teams and end users
- Ensuring that KB articles are accurate and sufficient for 1st level support
- Where necessary, writing, amending or removing KB articles
- Ensuring and coordinating adequate level of understanding within the Service Center to ensure issue resolution
- Participate in the creation of training material
- Track and document process changes and ad hoc reporting requirements.
- Lead continuous improvement actions
- Train, mentor, and coordinate the activities of other members of the team
What do you need to succeed?
Skills, Licenses, Knowledge, Education and Training Requirements:
- Prior experience as a Service Desk agent
- 2-5 years’ experience as an IT Specialist subject matter expert
- 2-3 year proficient troubleshooting end-user Outlook issues.
- 2-3 years Exchange Administration and troubleshooting
- Familiarity with Exchange Management Shell
- Advanced Excel experience
- Experience with SQL queries
- Service Now
- A keen interest in new technologies, ability to learn quickly and high level of motivation
- Knowledge of client specific business tools
- Documented history of working in the area for which they are an expert
- Ability to understand industry best practices and can communicate those insights to help improve business model
- Prior support of client’s users and the client environment
- Attendance and schedule adherence are requirements of this position
Level of Knowledge, Skills, and Authority
- Knows and applies advanced concepts, practices and procedures of particular field of specialization
- May adapt procedures, processes, tools, equipment and techniques to meet the more complex requirements of the position
What you’ll get
- Work with brilliant minds, often within a global capacity;
- Comprehensive Benefits package that includes 401(k), paid time off, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and much more;
- Opportunity to participate in professional development eLearning programs within the Stefanini University, and other virtual training as well.
Why we’re different
- Brazilian and privately owned company;
- Agility, flexibility, and innovation are in our DNA;
- Flat organizational structure which enables faster communication and decision making;
- Open floor plan environment where collaboration is highly encouraged!
Take a look for yourself
Here's one of our own, talking about the culture, space and growth opportunities: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8O37KNINdY