IT Services Onsite Delivery & Support Network Technician
US - PA - Macungie
Main Technical Responsibilities
- Performs the most complex testing / analysis of all elements of network facilities.
- Working knowledge of IP Telephony and convergences of technology as related to voice and data communications.
- Proficient in Cisco Wired and Wireless LAN equipment and technologies
- Proficient in troubleshooting wireless hand scanners and printer connectivity especially in industrial environments
- Proficient in managing the change process in a production facility
- Provides project implementation support to meet business objectives.
- Provides support and resolution for escalated communications problems.
- Follows company guidelines and procedures for trouble resolution and work effort reporting.
- Apply knowledge of Cisco data switches to activate new ports and to troubleshoot connectivity.
- Proficient understanding of Cisco switching and routing.
- Assist in building phones on Cisco switches.
- Assist and implement daily adds, moves, and changes, including cabling infrastructure, and hardware (Racks, WIC’s, Patch Panels, Copper & Fiber Hardware).
- Taking ownership and driving resolutions to insure customer satisfaction.
- Works well within a team environment