IT Senior Project Manager
US - FL - Tampa
- IT Senior Project Manager in Tampa, FL
- 9 month contract
- ServiceNow knowledge preferred but not required
- G Suite knowledge preferred but not required
- Will be part of the BOS / Global Google Programme and will have responsibility for providing end-to-end project management (PM) activities for the global Google Programme activities.
- Responsible for global project management processes and deliverables relating to Google / overall delivery of project and programs which includes working with other territories in the network, global Google deployment teams, Change Mgt and Service Management & Operations teams.
- Collaborate with the various programme/project resources to facilitate the resolution of global project issues.
- Manage/ oversee global, Google related development projects
- Critical to possess a broader, more business-driven focus
- Ability to have a understanding of requirements of application and managing teams.
- Ability to guide and direct a technical team through development activities.
- Facilitate, and present project updates to large audiences.
- Establish and manage projects and ultimately accountable for all project delivery using a combined use of SDLC and Agile methodology.
- Project management plan/approach
- Scope and schedule management
- Financial tracking
- Forecasts and actuals
- Status reporting
- Stakeholder management
- Communication and escalation plan
- Facilitate standing meetings
- Risk and issue management
- Work across the IT organisation to communicate and facilitate resolution of issues
- Responsible for transition to support
- Must have a broader, more business-driven focus
- PM experience at large fortune 500 type companies.
- PM experience managing global projects; deployments in other countries, multinational project teams.
- Candidate must have excellent communications skills at all levels of the organization.
- Project assignments may have a Client Managing Director / Partner as a key stakeholder.
- A successful candidate is a person who collaborates with others, builds relationships, is proactive, and has superior verbal and written communication skills.