IT Risk Project Manager
US - FL - Tampa
- IT Risk Project Manager in Tampa, FL
- 4 month contract
- The role will work to bring data together from multiple sources (Policy compliance assessments, application security assessments, risk register entries based on exceptions/remediation, emerging risks, vulnerabilities, incident trends, etc.) for tracking and provide updates to various key stakeholders (e.g. CISOs, IT teams, NIS leadership, Internal audit) e.
- Plan project scope, resources, milestones, and deliverables.
- Identify and gather resources for project tasks.
- Develop project teams and facilitate communication.
- Portal or Online application experience preferred.
- Negotiate and set expectations with customers.
- Liaison with project sponsors and IT Functional Teams.
- Track project timelines and milestones to ensure timely project conclusion.
- Review project deliverables to ensure quality and project success.
- Identify, escalate, and ensure resolution of issues that hinder project success.
- Work with other teams to identify and manage project dependencies.
- Deliver progress/status reports to project stakeholders and leadership, occasionally via formal presentation.
- Working within IT processes and methodologies.
- Serves as MS Project and scheduling SME to the project team and responsible for maintaining project schedules
- Works with team leads to develop individual schedules and task dependencies
- Provides weekly status updates to team leads and project management team
- Defines scheduling update process and method
- Ensures weekly schedule update compliance and collects weekly plan and timesheet updates from teams
- Assists with preparation of all project reporting; Monitors and reports on project and program/release progress and prepare variance analyses.
- Assist in establishing links between medium to large releases and projects to ensure all milestones, interdependencies are identified and communicated by developing and analyzing integrated release plans.
- Manage issues and action items to closure, establishing priorities, deliverables, and due dates.
- Assists with internal project communications and participates in development and review of firm-wide project communications
- Assists in process improvement efforts and may have responsibility for implementing one or more aspects of the project/program.
- Security Project Background
- Compliance Background desired
- Archer Experience Desired
- Demonstrate strong communication, leadership and organizational skills
- Exhibit strong understanding of MS Office programs; Must be very proficient in MS Project Professional
- Excellent Project Management skills
- Flexible and adapts to continually changing environment
- Must possess strong reporting and analytical ability
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively interact with all levels of staff
- Adherence to all US IT PM Standards and Practices.
- Feedback from Sponsors, Stakeholders, Peers and other project participants.