IT Project Manager
US - FL - Tampa
- IT Project Manager in Tampa, FL
- 12 month contract
- Responsible for guiding the planning, coordination and successful execution of specific strategic projects, and overseeing brand defining IT marketing and change management opportunities.
- Drives review, scoping, prioritization and tracking of incoming communications and project requests from other client lines of service, including responsibility for stakeholder communications and requester satisfaction.
- Role requires a self-starter who can work independently and collaboratively in a deadline-driven environment.
- Collaborates with other members of the Workplace Technologies teams, as well as the broader National Real Estate teams, to plan and drive innovative office technologies and internal marketing / change management efforts in support of key strategic National Real Estate projects.
- Define and document project scope, goals and deliverables that support organizational and internal customer goals in collaboration with vendors, stakeholders, and senior management; develop full-scale project plans, timelines and associated communication documents using appropriate tools; identify and manage project dependencies and critical paths
- Collaborate with the client marketing, design and UX, and content directors to plan and help manage user experience, content and multimedia projects; assisting with sprint/campaign planning, communication and design; and tracking progress against milestones and key deliverables
- With oversight and input from Workplace Technology Innovation Leaders, build and maintain an integrated marketing and change management matrix and calendar to plan, track and ensure effective execution and measurement innovative technology (hardware and software) implementations, including marketing initiatives and portfolios.
- Collaborate with leadership on request process reporting, analysis and KPIs, as well as evaluation of stakeholder feedback to drive customer satisfaction, process improvements and appropriate staffing to support demand
- Bachelor’s degree in project management, business administration, information systems or a related field; or equivalent experience
- 5+ years project management experience; extensive knowledge of advanced and cutting edge workplace AV solutions a big bonus
- Proven project management skillset based on industry standard practices
- Specific product, program, creative and/or IT project management experience using Agile principles/methods preferred
- Experience in working with numerous outside vendors to coordinate and accomplish work.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Deep understanding of the creative process and associated large-scale projects
- Skilled at working with minimal supervision on high-profile projects
- Exemplary organizational skills, attention to detail and service orientation
- Excellent communication skills with stakeholders at all levels of organization
- Highly persuasive and able to negotiate and resolve conflict
- Adherence to strict deadlines and guidelines
- Commitment to work collaboratively and effectively with all constituent groups