IT Business Analyst
US - FL - Tampa
- IT Business Analyst in Tampa, FL
- 5 month contract
- Liaises with IT, Demand, and Business Stakeholders in order to understand the structure, policies and operations of the business and to recommend solutions that will enable the Business Stakeholders to achieve their goal(s).
- Works with the Project Manager and Relationship Manager to manage the stakeholders' expectations, ensures that the solution is within the expressed business need, and provides business analysis work progress and other relevant information that may affect the project scope, schedule and cost.
- Work closely with the Test Lead.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have at least 5 years experience in the following areas: Knowledge with the SDLC activities expected to develop custom developed and packaged applications with exposure to Business Process Modeling and/or Re-engineering is preferred.
- Also Business Use Case Development, Business Rules Development, Use Case Driven Requirement Methods, UML and RUP knowledge is preferred.
- Candidates should have knowledge in Enterprise Application Portfolio Strategy/Development.
- Experience in Agile development, Team Foundation Server, including entering User Stories, Bugs, Enhancements, Burndown and working with off shore resources.
- Experience with stfSoft
- Deep experience with the full Microsoft BI stack, including: SQL Server, SSAS, SSRS, SSIS, SharePoint,, .NET (for any architects) Strong business analysis skills, facilitation skills and a thorough understanding of analysis deliverables (including UML artifacts and how they relate to the development process).
- Demonstrated technical and leadership expertise in application development and project management in distributed systems and web technologies.
- Strong technology acumen and track record of hands-on implementations across multiple technologies.
- Ability to translate technical data and concepts and communicate them to non-technical personnel.
- Strong skills in both technology and business domains, creative and practical in managing the relationship between the two.
- Strong background in implementing enterprise initiatives on a large scale.
- Undergraduate Degree (e.g., BA, BS) or equivalent experience