IT Asset Management Data Analyst
US - Remote - Remote
Who we are
Stefanini is a full service global provider of offshore, onshore and nearshore IT services, including application development and outsourcing services, IT infrastructure outsourcing (help desk support and desktop services), systems integration, consulting and strategic staffing to Fortune 1000 enterprises around the world. We have over 25,000 employees across 77 offices in 40 countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia. This position reports to the Asset Management team which provides managed services to our customers world-wide.
What will you do?
- Maintain customer Asset data in the Asset Management tool
- Attend meetings when necessary.
- Research software and hardware asset discrepancies
- Work on tickets submitted by the users related to Asset Management.
- Develop/Generate ad hoc reports using asset management tools.
- Maintain documents regarding asset management.
- Send inquiries to contacts and owners about their assets if needed.
- Provide support to IT Order requestors by answering queries and/or providing asset data for both hardware and software assets.
- In this position, you could work remotely or from our Southfield office.
What do you need to succeed?
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong analytical experience or skills/aptitude.
- Strong knowledge and/or experience with Excel report creation.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong ability to prioritize tasks.
- Familiarity with IT terminology and functions.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and reliably. Ability to work flexible schedule based on customer need.
- Knowledge/experience of IT service desk operations knowledge.
- MS Access report creation experience and knowledge is a plus.
- IT Technology background.
- IT infrastructure knowledge.
What you’ll get
- Work with brilliant minds, often within a global capacity;
- Comprehensive Benefits package that includes 401(k), paid time off, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and much more;
- Opportunity to participate in professional development eLearning programs within the Stefanini University, and other virtual trainings as well.
Why we’re different
- Brazilian and privately owned company;
- Agility, flexibility, and innovation are in our DNA;
- Flat organizational structure which enables faster communication and decision making;
Take a look for yourself
Here's one of our own, talking about the culture, space and growth opportunities: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8O37KNINdY