Inside Sales Representative
US - MI - Southfield
Who we are
Stefanini is a full service global provider of offshore, onshore and nearshore IT services, including application development and outsourcing services, IT infrastructure outsourcing (help desk support and desktop services), systems integration, consulting and strategic staffing to Fortune 1000 enterprises around the world. We have over 25,000 employees across 77 offices in 41 countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia.
What will you do?
Stefanini is a global technology integrator with presence in 40 countries and 30 years of experience in the market. We offer an agnostic and robust selection of products and services to help our clients leverage their current data and technological assets by integrating innovation, automation, and artificial intelligence with a human-centered approach.
We are now hiring an Inside Sales Representative to help us keep growing. If you are excited to be part of a winning team, Stefanini is a perfect place to get ahead.
- Support the Digital Business unit to meet quarterly sales targets by conducting incremental sales calls
- Responsible for lead follow-up, working on to get a contact with the client converted, and a meeting scheduled
- Use excellent oral and written communication and best practices in customer service when interacting with customers
- Research for customer information to tailor the message to be used in the lead management process
- Ability to greet, interact with customer, and create rapport
- Developing leads in the initial stage of the sales funnel and referrals
- Interacting with clients thru telephone, email, LinkedIn, social media, among other channels, looking for to having the lead converted up to a meeting appointment is established
- Responsible to get product knowledge to answer customer questions brought up during the first phases of the prospection
- Responsible for continuously improve or build if necessary, the materials (battle cards) to be used in the cold-calling, prospection process
- Create personal marketing plan
- Achieve monthly lead conversion rates and appointment scheduled
What do you need to succeed?
- 4+ years of experience working with Customer Service selling technology products/services
- Possess excellent customer service skills and experience cold-calling or using any other channel to communicate with the client
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience working with MS-Office products
- Experience with CRM systems (preferably Salesforce.com) is desired
- Willingness to learn different products and services into the Stefanini Portfolio
- Ability to establish rapport with clients
- Passionate and motivated to drive monthly sales by building essential relationships with customers (internal and external)
- Possess effective time management skills to prioritize daily tasks.
- Ability to overcome objections and convert interest into growth opportunities.
- Committed to deliver quality, performance and superior communications.
- Possess agility/flexibility to be able to change directions frequently in the spirit of continuous improvement.
What you’ll get
- Work with brilliant minds, often within a global capacity;
- Comprehensive Benefits package that includes 401(k), paid time off, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and much more;
- Opportunity to participate in professional development eLearning programs within the Stefanini University, and other virtual training as well.
Why we’re different
- Brazilian and privately owned company;
- Agility, flexibility, and innovation are in our DNA;
- Flat organizational structure which enables faster communication and decision making;
- Open floor plan environment where collaboration is highly encouraged!
Take a look for yourself
Here's one of our own, talking about the culture, space and growth opportunities: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8O37KNINdY
This position is based out of our North America / APAC Corporate office at 27100 W 11 Mile Road, Southfield, MI 48034.