Inside Sales Leader
US - MI - Southfield
Who we are
Stefanini is a full service global provider of offshore, onshore and nearshore IT services, including application development and outsourcing services, IT infrastructure outsourcing (help desk support and desktop services), systems integration, consulting and strategic staffing to Fortune 1000 enterprises around the world. We have over 25,000 employees across 77 offices in 41 countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia.
What will you do?
- Perform and manage effective lead nurturing follow up activity with relevance and a straightforward approach that invites ongoing collaboration
- Responsible to get product knowledge to answer customer questions brought up during the first phases of the prospection
- Responsible for continuously improve or build if necessary, the materials (battle cards) to be used in the cold-calling, prospection process
- Support the Digital Business unit to meet quarterly sales targets by conducting incremental sales calls
- Research for customer information to tailor the message to be used in the lead generation
- Greet customers and create rapport,
- Responsible for lead/customer follow-up
- Developing leads in the initial stage of the sales funnel and referrals
- Interacting with clients thru telephone, email, LinkedIn, social media, among other channels, looking forward to have the lead converted to contact, up to a meeting appointment is established
- Create personal marketing plan
- Achieve monthly lead conversion rates and appointment scheduled
- Use excellent oral communication and best practices in customer service when interacting with customers
- Build relationships with core teams (Marketing, Sales, Tech Support, Product Managers)
- Build relationships with Stefanini strategic partners focused on lead generation (IBM, Microsoft, etc..).
What do you need to succeed?
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years of sales and/or new business development experience
- 4+ years of experience working with Customer Service selling technology products/services
- Proficiency with CRM systems (preferably Salesforce.com) and MS Office applications
- Experience using tools to automate part of the lead management process
- Possess excellent customer service skills
- Excellent oral communication skills
- Experience working with MS-Office products
- Willingness to learn different products and services into the Stefanini Portfolio
- Ability to establish rapport with clients
Key Competencies :
- Desire to manage small teams to achieve their best performance and results
- Ability to coach, teach & provide direction to others in the same role
- Passionate and motivated to drive monthly sales by building essential relationships with customers (internal and external)
- Possess effective time management skills to prioritize daily tasks.
- Ability to overcome objections and convert interest into growth opportunities.
- Strategic thinker that commands quality, performance and superior communications.
- Possess agility/flexibility to be able to change directions frequently in the spirit of continuous improvement.
- Strategic thinker that commands quality, performance, and superior communications with the team and for Stefanini prospects and customers
What you’ll get
- Work with brilliant minds, often within a global capacity;
- Comprehensive Benefits package that includes 401(k), paid time off, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and much more;
- Opportunity to participate in professional development eLearning programs within the Stefanini University, and other virtual training as well.
Why we’re different
- Brazilian and privately owned company;
- Agility, flexibility, and innovation are in our DNA;
- Flat organizational structure which enables faster communication and decision making;
- Open floor plan environment where collaboration is highly encouraged!
Take a look for yourself
Here's one of our own, talking about the culture, space and growth opportunities: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8O37KNINdY
This position is based out of our North America / APAC Corporate office at 27100 W 11 Mile Road, Southfield, MI 48034.