Infrastructure Project Manager II
US - Remote - Home Based
Who we are
Stefanini is a full service global provider of offshore, onshore and nearshore IT services, including application development and outsourcing services, IT infrastructure outsourcing (help desk support and desktop services), systems integration, consulting and strategic staffing to Fortune 1000 enterprises around the world. We have over 25,000 employees across 77 offices in 41 countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia.
What will you do?
We are looking for a domain expert in managing large, global, complex IT Outsourcing Transitions. This position is critical in managing new customer/business transitions and new business acquisition sales support. Experienced project/transition manager for Infrastructure Services transitions is required. Candidate will interact with external and internal customers on a regular basis. Experienced in managing large global infrastructure projects and specific skills in the following areas:
Ability and experience, as well as track record to manage, and lead complex infrastructure projects
Experience in leading and conducting update meetings with functional areas, stakeholders, business owners, C-Level executives and track progress toward completion of tasks, milestones and action items.
Identify risks, create a mitigation plan, and communicate progress to stakeholders (both internal and external), escalate risks and red flags to appropriate stakeholders
Create or lead the solution documentation, due diligence, communication plans and training plans as needed
This is a great opportunity for a motivated individual to be part of a dynamic organization. Lots of growth potential and exposure to global transitions!
What do you need to succeed?
- Organizational skills are critical
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience leading Agile and Waterfall methodology projects
- Strong relationship management skills
- Previous experience of Transition/ Transformation projects of infrastructure services
- Ability to lead and manage large complex global projects
- Strong knowledge of IT functions, Global ITO Outsourcing, Self-motivated, able to work independently and reliably.
- Ability to work flexible schedule based on a customer need and ability to travel to Stefanini & customer sites for new project launches or meetings
- Readiness to travel as required
- Strong knowledge of PC, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Windows Microsoft Project, Microsoft Visio
- Experience and Knowledge of large Global outsourcing deals
- Expert level ITIL and Service Management knowledge as well as certification
- Certified in PMI and/or PMP and PRINCE2
- IT support or IT service desk operations and Desktop support operation knowledge.
Education and Experience
- 3 - 5+ years of experience in required skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required
- Large and complex global project management experience critical
- Experience in implementing/transitioning/launching large infrastructure outsourcing deals
What you’ll get
- Work with brilliant minds, often within a global capacity;
- Comprehensive Benefits package that includes 401(k), paid time off, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and much more;
- Opportunity to participate in professional development eLearning programs within the Stefanini University, and other virtual training as well.
Why we’re different
- Brazilian and privately owned company;
- Agility, flexibility, and innovation are in our DNA;
- Flat organizational structure which enables faster communication and decision making;
- Open floor plan environment where collaboration is highly encouraged!
Take a look for yourself
Here's one of our own, talking about the culture, space and growth opportunities: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8O37KNINdY
This position is based out of our North America / APAC Corporate office at 27100 W 11 Mile Road, Southfield, MI 48034.