Infrastructure Project Manager I
US - MI - Southfield or other
Who we are
Stefanini is a full service global provider of offshore, onshore and nearshore IT services, including application development and outsourcing services, IT infrastructure outsourcing (help desk support and desktop services), systems integration, consulting and strategic staffing to Fortune 1000 enterprises around the world. We have over 25,000 employees across 77 offices in 41 countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia.
What will you do?
We are looking for a domain expert in managing large, global, complex IT Outsourcing Transitions. This position is critical in managing new customer/business transitions and new business acquisition sales support. Experienced project/transition manager for Infrastructure Services transitions is required. Candidate will interact with external and internal customers on a regular basis. Experienced in managing large global infrastructure projects and specific skills in the following areas:
This is a great opportunity for a motivated individual to be part of a dynamic organization. Lots of growth potential and some consulting.
What do you need to succeed?
Education and Experience
What you’ll get
- Work with brilliant minds, often within a global capacity;
- Comprehensive Benefits package that includes 401(k), paid time off, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and much more;
- Opportunity to participate in professional development eLearning programs within the Stefanini University, and other virtual training as well.
Why we’re different
- Brazilian and privately owned company;
- Agility, flexibility, and innovation are in our DNA;
- Flat organizational structure which enables faster communication and decision making;
- Open floor plan environment where collaboration is highly encouraged!
Take a look for yourself
Here's one of our own, talking about the culture, space and growth opportunities: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8O37KNINdY
This position is based out of our North America / APAC Corporate office at 27100 W 11 Mile Road, Southfield, MI 48034.