Income Tax Professional II (Charlotte, NC)
US - NC - Charlotte
- Income Tax Professional II in Charlotte, NC
- 2 month contract
- C1 Audit Provisions / Strong knowledge of ASC 740
- Thorough knowledge of the tax issues facing multinational US companies or publically traded entities, especially in the areas of tax compliance and consulting services tailored to organizations with domestic operations with the goal of tax minimization.
- Comprehensive technical skills in ASC 740 and FIN 48. Comprehensive technical skills in ASC 740 and FIN 48, tax provision preparation audit and review, corporate and partnership tax planning and compliance.
- Considerable experience identifying and addressing client needs: building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships and community involvement; communicating value propositions; managing resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collections; and preparing and/or coordinating complex written and verbal materials.
- Considerable experience as a team leader: supervising teams to create an atmosphere of trust; seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation; and coaching staff including providing timely meaningful written and verbal feedback.
Minimum Degree Required
- Bachelor Degree
Required Fields of Study
Minimum Years of Experience
- 5 year(s)
- CPA, Enrolled Agent or Member of the Bar Preferred: Preferred