Income Tax Professional I (McLean, VA)
US - VA - McLean
- Income Tax Professional I in McLean, VA
- 3 month contract
- Comprehensive knowledge of the tax issues facing multinational US companies or publically traded entities, especially in the areas of tax compliance and consulting services tailored to organizations with domestic operations with the goal of tax minimization.
- Proficient technical skills in FAS 109 and FIN 48. Some technical skills working with tax tools and resources including tax provision preparation software such as Tax Stream, Vertex, Corptax, RIA, or other similar platforms.
- Demonstrated experience identifying and addressing client needs: actively participating in client discussions and meetings; communicating a broad range of Firm services; managing engagements including preparing concise, accurate documents and balancing project economics management with the occurrence of unanticipated issues.
- Demonstrated experience as a team leader: creating a positive environment by monitoring workloads of the team while meeting client expectations and respecting the work-life quality of team members; providing candid, meaningful feedback in a timely manner; and keeping leadership informed of progress and issues.
Minimum Degree Required
- Bachelor Degree
Required Fields of Study
Additional Educational Requirements
- Must demonstrate all of the minimum requirements are met for CPA licensure per respective state regulations
Minimum Years of Experience:
- 3 year(s)