Incident Control Specialist I
US - MI - Detroit
Who we are
For 30+ years, Stefanini has been helping midsize, large and global enterprises increase the efficiency of their IT operations while also helping them leverage information technology to empower their businesses. Our offers include efficient, cost-reducing and effective services (IT Infrastructure Outsourcing, End-User Computing Outsourcing, Application Managed Services, and Mainframe Modernization). With robust offerings aligned with market trends such as automation, cloud, Internet of Things (IoT) and user experience (UX), the company has been recognized with several awards in the area of innovation. Today, the company has a broad portfolio of solutions that combine innovative consulting, marketing, mobility, personalized campaigns and artificial intelligence services for traditional solutions such as service desk, field service and outsourcing (BPO). We have over 25,000 employees across 77 offices in 41 countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia.
What will you do?
The Incident Control Function is a global service that ensures all incidents and requests reported by end users are resolved in a timely manner. Also play a key role in the account’s ability to meet and exceed contractual service level agreements. The Incident Controller is in place to ensure all customer needs are prioritized and communicated to the appropriate resources for resolution, and that documented mitigation processes are invoked where applicable.
- Conduct Real Time monitoring to identify and accelerate incident/ request resolution for aging and bounced incidents / requests
- Receive, review and coordinate response and resolution for all service escalation.
- Coordinate the daily execution of the incident management process
- Facilitate regular incident review meetings
- Communicate changes and issues in the environment which may affect incident / request volume
- Identify opportunities to minimize exceptions to processes, and propose framework for sustainable practice
- Monitor the effectiveness and efficiency of the incident management process
- Identify functional escalation point for tickets when required
- Oversee the lifecycle of all open incidents/requests in order to communicate issues or potential issues with vendors, clients, Stefanini technicians and leadership resources, and detect and prevent SLA and/or KPI breaches
What do you need to succeed?
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 0-2 years’ experience in an incident control role
- Understanding of technician documentation requirements
- Strong customer service experience
- Ability to work in a dynamic team environment, as well as independently, with limited supervision
- Ability to identify problem areas and feed this information to Incident Control Lead / Supervisor
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word 2010
- ServiceNow experience is a plus, but not required
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills, with focus on attention to details
- ITIL foundations certificate is a plus, but not required
- May require additional project-specific training
- Attendance and schedule adherence are requirements for this position
- Knows and applies fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of particular field of specialization
- May develop advanced skills using tools and equipment appropriate for the position or specialization
- Using established procedures and working under immediate supervision, performs assigned tasks
- Work is routine and instructions are usually detailed
- Resolves routine questions and problems, and refers more complex issues to higher levels
What you’ll get
- Work with brilliant minds, often within a global capacity;
- Comprehensive Benefits package that includes 401(k), paid time off, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and much more;
- Opportunity to participate in professional development eLearning programs within the Stefanini University, and other virtual trainings as well.
Why we’re different
- Brazilian and privately owned company;
- Agility, flexibility, and innovation are in our DNA;
- Flat organizational structure which enables faster communication and decision making;
- Open floor plan environment where collaboration is highly encouraged!
Take a look for yourself
Here's one of our own, talking about the culture, space and growth opportunities: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8O37KNINdY
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.