Human Resource Coordinator I
US - MI - Holland
- Human Resource Coordinator I in Holland, MI
- 5 month contract
- Ensures the application of fair and consistent policy and procedure administration.
- Assist in the development, revision, and implementation of policies and procedures affecting hourly employees.
- SYSTEMS SUPPORT: Using the appropriate system(s) such as Workday and KRONOS, maintains the local human resources information system to update employee database.
- Ensure applicant flow, changes in payroll status, department changes, wage changes, employee status changes etc. are completed in a timely manner.
- AFFIRMATIVE ACTION/EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY: Complies with Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity policies and procedures and works towards fulfilling Affirmative Action Plan goals and objectives.
- TRAINING: Coordinates and facilitate hourly new employee orientation process.
- Oversee (administratively) all other training requirements to include the Position Certification Program. Administration of HR processes including but not limited to unemployment claims, government reporting and recordkeeping, I-9s and other processes as requiredMay include administration of hourly attendance policy and may include logging and tracking of disciplinary actions when policy is not followed
- Data maintenance of all hourly employees in HRIS and employee files
- Administrative office duties which may include, assistance with meeting preparation, processing invoices, and facilitate committees for employee functions.
- Associate’s Degree from college or technical school; OR High School diploma/GED equivalent and one to three years Human Resource related experience is required.
- Prior experience with an HRIS database is preferred.
- Strong computer skills which also include a strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and SAP.
- Ability to handle confidential materials in a professional manner.
- Ability to multitask and work in a team oriented fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to work independently and capable of working in both a fast-paced office and/or plant setting.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, planning, presentation and facilitation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to identify and solve problems.