US - NJ - Newark
- HR Coordinator in Newark, NJ
- Responsible for investigating workplace concerns raised by company associates, including allegations of violations of company’s corporate code of conduct and/or violations of equal employment opportunity (EEO) and anti-harassment laws which includes independently formulating investigation plans, conducting investigations (including witness interviews and examination of other evidence), and drafting timely and concise investigation reports for distribution to senior management.
- In addition to the investigatory responsibilities, this position also administers the company’s internal alternate dispute resolution process called Employee Relations Review Process (ERRP), provides litigation support to the company Law Department, and provides analysis and recommendations regarding various employee issues, including employee engagement.
Required Qualifications, Competencies, Education or Experience
- BS/BA degree.
- Prior experience specifically conducting EEO/harassment or other HR investigations for a large corporation.
- Prior experience drafting and presenting investigation reports to senior leaders.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a face-paced work environment.
- Candidate must foster an inclusive work environment and respect all aspects of diversity. Successful candidate must demonstrate and value differences in others' strengths, perspectives, approaches, and personal choices.
Desired Qualifications, Competencies, Education or Experience
- Advanced degree in Human Resources (MA/MS), Business Administration (MBA) or Law (JD)
- Some travel will be required