Helpdesk Technician / IT Service Desk Technician / IT Support Technician / Call Center Technician (Level I) - Full time & Part Time
US - MI - Southfield
We are looking for full time (FT) and part time (PT) Helpdesk Technician / IT Service Desk Technician / IT Support Technician / Call Center Technician to join our growing team in Southfield, MI!
Who We Are:
Stefanini is a full service global provider of offshore, onshore and nearshore IT services, including application development and outsourcing services, IT infrastructure outsourcing (help desk support and desktop services), systems integration, consulting and strategic staffing to Fortune 1000 enterprises around the world. We have over 25,000 employees across 77 offices in 40 countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia.
You excel at providing unmatched customer service, have knowledge of web based applications and personal computers (PC & MAC), have experience providing professional end-user support and maintenance actions, and are looking for a great opportunity to advance your technical career. We would like to hear from you if you also have 1+ years of relevant experience (e.g. help desk support, troubleshooting, etc.), so this is a great opportunity for you recent I.T. college grads as well.
What will you do?
- Provide professional end-user support via telephone, email or web submits
- Provide restorative or maintenance actions to resolve end-user problems
- Responds to end-user problems based on standard procedures
- Track incidents and calls, including but not limited to, entering data into the database timely and accurately
- May be responsible for ensuring systems are configured properly
What do you need to succeed?
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Prior Tier I help desk experience
- Requires excellent customer service skills
- Solid foundation of Personal Computer experience
- Troubleshooting capability
- Overall knowledge of desktop productivity products
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Proven ability to remain flexible in a changing environment
- Part-time or Full-time availability
- Attendance and schedule adherence are requirements of this position
- May require additional project-specific training
What you’ll get
- Work with brilliant minds, often within a global capacity;
- Comprehensive Benefits package that includes 401(k), paid time off, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and much more;
- Opportunity to participate in professional development eLearning programs within the Stefanini University, and other virtual training as well.
Why we’re different
- Brazilian and privately owned company;
- Agility, flexibility, and innovation are in our DNA;
- Flat organizational structure which enables faster communication and decision making;
- Open floor plan environment where collaboration is highly encouraged!
Take a look for yourself
Here's one of our own, talking about the culture, space and growth opportunities: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8O37KNINdY
This position is based out of our North America / APAC Corporate office at 27100 W 11 Mile Road, Southfield, MI 48034.