Helpdesk Technician I
US - TN - Memphis
Who we are
Stefanini is a full service global provider of offshore, onshore and nearshore IT services, including application development and outsourcing services, IT infrastructure outsourcing (help desk support and desktop services), systems integration, consulting and strategic staffing to Fortune 1000 enterprises around the world. We have over 25,000 employees across 77 offices in 40 countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia.
What will you do?
- Provide professional end-user support via telephone, email or web submits
- Provide restorative or maintenance actions to resolve end-user problems
- Responds to end-user problems based on standard procedures
- Track incidents and calls, including but not limited to, entering data into the database timely and accurately
- May be responsible for ensuring systems are configured properly
- Exceptional Customer Service Skills
- VPN troubleshooting
What do you need to succeed?
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Active Directory knowledge
- Microsoft Office / O365
- Browser troubleshooting, specifically Chrome
- MAC Troubleshooting or knowledge
- Cisco WebEx
- 0-1 year’s relevant experience
- Requires excellent customer service skills
- Solid foundation of Personal Computer experience
- Troubleshooting capability
- Overall knowledge of desktop productivity products
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Proven ability to remain flexible in a changing environment
- Attendance and schedule adherence are requirements of this position
- May require additional project-specific training
What you’ll get:
- Work with brilliant minds, often within a global capacity;
- Comprehensive Benefits package that includes 401(k), paid time off, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and much more;
- Opportunity to participate in professional development eLearning programs within the Stefanini University, and other virtual trainings as well.
Why we’re different:
- Brazilian and privately owned company;
- Agility, flexibility, and innovation are in our DNA;
- Flat organizational structure which enables faster communication and decision making!
Take a look for yourself!
Here's one of our own, talking about the culture, space and growth opportunities: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8O37KNINdY
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.