Helpdesk Technician I
US - MI - Southfield
Stefanini has a Help Desk Agent position in Southfield, MI. This is a long term opportunity and the Agent will be the first point of contact for all IT service desk incidents and requests for our customer. The individual will field customer calls and web submits, troubleshoot, document and resolve IT related issues for corporate and manufacturing end users. The Agent must work in a timely and efficient manner while ensuring attendance, quality and customer service metrics are met.
• Answer incoming calls and log all customer questions and issues accurately and efficiently into
• Troubleshoot hardware, software and network related issues
• Provide restorative or maintenance actions to resolve end-user issues
• Assist with defining and documenting knowledge base articles
• Assist with special project work as needed
• Will escalate problems to the next level of support when required
• Consistently meet or exceed requirement performance criteria
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Experience troubleshooting and resolving PC hardware and software issues (including Microsoft Office)
and various hardware platforms including Dell, HP and IBM.
- Attendance and schedule adherence is a requirement of this position.
- Ability to work a full time (40 hour) shift within the standard hours of operation.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent documentation skills
- Previous experience in a customer service and/or IT support environment
Previous help desk experience.