Helpdesk Technician I - Bilingual Spanish
US - MI - Southfield
Who we are
Stefanini is a full service global provider of offshore, onshore and nearshore IT services, including application development and outsourcing services, IT infrastructure outsourcing (help desk support and desktop services), systems integration, consulting and strategic staffing to Fortune 1000 enterprises around the world. We have over 25,000 employees across 77 offices in 41 countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia.
What will you do?
- Screen, refer and diagnose internal inquiries and work requests as they relate to maintenance of computers and related systems
- May prepare help desk incident reports and assist in hardware and software evaluation
- Provide professional end-user support via telephone, email, Chat or web submits
- Provide restorative or maintenance actions to resolve end-user problems
- Respond to end-user problems based on standard procedures
- Track incidents and calls, including but not limited to, entering data into the database timely and accurately
- May be responsible for ensuring systems are configured properly
What do you need to succeed?
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Typically requires a minimum of 2 years of related experience.
- Ability to speak and write fluently in Spanish required
- Exceptional Customer Service Skills
- Prior Tier I help desk / call center experience
- Solid foundation of Personal Computer experience
- Troubleshooting capability
- Browser troubleshooting skills, specifically Chrome
- Overall knowledge of desktop productivity products
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Knowledge of ServiceNow or any other ticketing system
- Experience with Active Directory is preferred
What you’ll get
- Work with brilliant minds, often within a global capacity;
- Comprehensive Benefits package that includes 401(k), paid time off, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and much more;
- Opportunity to participate in professional development eLearning programs within the Stefanini University, and other virtual training as well.
Why we’re different
- Brazilian and privately owned company;
- Agility, flexibility, and innovation are in our DNA;
- Flat organizational structure which enables faster communication and decision making;
Take a look for yourself
Here's one of our own, talking about the culture, space and growth opportunities: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8O37KNINdY
This position is based out of our North America / APAC Corporate office at 27100 W 11 Mile Road, Southfield, MI 48034.