Help Desk Technician I
US - MI - Southfield
Who we are
For 30+ years, Stefanini has been helping midsize, large and global enterprises increase the efficiency of their IT operations while also helping them leverage information technology to empower their businesses. Our offers include efficient, cost-reducing and effective services (IT Infrastructure Outsourcing, End-User Computing Outsourcing, Application Managed Services, and Mainframe Modernization). With robust offerings aligned with market trends such as automation, cloud, Internet of Things (IoT) and user experience (UX), the company has been recognized with several awards in the area of innovation. Today, the company has a broad portfolio of solutions that combine innovative consulting, marketing, mobility, personalized campaigns and artificial intelligence services for traditional solutions such as service desk, field service and outsourcing (BPO). We have over 25,000 employees across 77 offices in 41 countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia.
What will you do?
Title: Help Desk Technician I
- Provide professional end-user support via telephone, email or web submits
- Provide restorative or maintenance actions to resolve end-user problems
- Responds to end-user problems based on standard procedures
- Track incidents and calls, including but not limited to, entering data into the database timely and accurately
- May be responsible for ensuring systems are configured properly
- Exceptional Customer Service Skills
- VPN troubleshooting
What do you need to succeed?
Skills, Licenses, Knowledge, Education and Training Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Active Directory knowledge
- Microsoft Office / O365
- Browser troubleshooting, specifically Chrome
- Cisco WebEx
- MAC Troubleshooting
- 0-1 year’s relevant experience
- Requires excellent customer service skills
- Solid foundation of Personal Computer experience
- Troubleshooting capability
- Overall knowledge of desktop productivity products
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Proven ability to remain flexible in a changing environment
- Attendance and schedule adherence are requirements of this position
- May require additional project-specific training
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job
What you’ll get
- Work with brilliant minds, often within a global capacity;
- Comprehensive Benefits package that includes 401(k), paid time off, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and much more;
- Opportunity to participate in professional development eLearning programs within the Stefanini University, and other virtual training as well.
Why we’re different
- Brazilian and privately owned company;
- Agility, flexibility, and innovation are in our DNA;
- Flat organizational structure which enables faster communication and decision making;
- Open floor plan environment where collaboration is highly encouraged!
Take a look for yourself
Here's one of our own, talking about the culture, space and growth opportunities: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8O37KNINdY
This position is based out of our North America / APAC Corporate office at 27100 W 11 Mile Road, Southfield, MI 48034.