Help Desk Analyst III
US - MA - Whitinsville
- Help Desk Analyst III in Whitinsville, MA
- 2 month contract
- To work tickets from the field on IT incidents being raised via the FFHD and provide the next onsite support.
- Provide high quality technical support to quickly resolve tickets
- Utilize tools and systems access to resolve field engineer user issues wherever possible at the first point of contact.
- Provide field engineer users with an excellent level of customer service keeping them informed of progress of issue resolution and setting customer expectations correctly.
- Windows Certification and experience in support of both Windows and iOS based machines.
- Analyze and monitor all open FFHD incidents and determine which incidents require FFHD escalation and follow up with respective incident owners.
- Provide onsite support on business applications once trained by the Application Support Teams
- Provide recommendations for new or existing knowledge articles to be developed which will assist in maximizing first time fix rates.
- Add/modify/delete users, groups and roles
- Password and license management
- Experience in using active directory, making technical config changes on backend systems without disruption.
- Experience in using IT systems and relevant software to raise (when needed) and manage incidents tickets
- Problem solving skills.
- Analytical skills to identify trends in issues reported and identify areas for improvements.
- Experience of the concepts, objectives and life-cycle of Knowledge Management activities
- Knowledge of ITIL governance and control processes and procedures
- Flexible, adaptable and able to learn new concepts quickly
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong focus on detail, documentation development and quality assurance