Help Desk Analyst III
US - NY - Hicksville
- As a Tech Bar technician, you are the face of IT, providing immediate walk-up support to internal employees.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills with a high degree of empathy are a must. We want people for who going “over and above” is second nature.
- Have a passion for customer service and a commitment to exceeding expectations.
- Provide White-Glove concierge level customer experience supporting internal employees directly.
- Excellent multi-tasking and time management skills with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high pressure environment.
- Provide constant updates to your users to keep them in the loop with where we are with their issue.
- Enjoy meeting people and building relationships.
- Can communicate technical concepts in layman’s terms.
- A sense of urgency, but also the ability to keep your cool.
- Inviting personality
- A burning desire to solve problems.
- Experience in providing excellent customer service
- Ability to take notes and record all interactions and steps taken with the users. Experience with at least one ticketing system (Service Now, Remedy, HEAT, etc)
- Troubleshoot network connectivity issues including; remote access, Wi-Fi, and wired connectivity.
- Supports users on applications and tools within the environment including; Office, Windows, RSA, WebEx, Jabber, Yammer, etc
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Outlook and Outlook Web Access, with experience resolving complex problems and assisting users with advanced functionality.
- Experience supporting mobile devices (IPhones, IPads, etc)
- Working knowledge of Active Directory and basic AD administration
- Strong Windows 7/Windows 10 experience in an Enterprise Environment, Mac experience a plus
- Working knowledge of video collaboration tools (Video Conferencing, Webex)
- Ability to follow proper escalation paths
- Ability to keep work area clean and organized