Help Desk Analyst I
US - MA - Waltham
- Help Desk Analyst I in Waltham, MA
- 6 month contract
- Responsible for monitoring ticket queues and ensuring Incident and Service Request tickets are correctly routed.
- Responsible for monitoring tickets throughout the incident lifecycle and intervening to avoid process or quality breaches.
- Responsible for analysing and verifying ticket quality via random sampling and other means.
- Responsible for accepting, updating, assigning and closing the tickets based on the updates received from Avanade managed service
- Reporting to the incident manager the hourly status of the operation, escalating issues as required.
- Supporting the incident manager in implementing change to deliver benefits to the end user via process and working practice improvements.
- Responsible for some reporting of ticket volumes where required
- Experience Required
- Experience of incident management and ITIL service operations.
- At least 1 years’ experience working in an incident management team or service operation environment.
- Demonstrable ability to work accurately, efficiently and in a timely manner without supervision.
- A swift worker who is able to cope with high volumes of work, completing tasks within the allotted time.
- Ability to analysis data, act on findings and co-ordinate with support teams and report back on status and progress.
- ITIL Qualification in relevant discipline/s desired.
Behavioural Competencies / Leadership Qualities
- Ability to work collaboratively as one team with colleagues and suppliers.
- Internal colleagues and 3rd party suppliers
- Incident Management