Global Service Delivery Manager
US - Remote - Remote
Who we are:
Stefanini is a full service global provider of offshore, onshore and nearshore IT services, including application development and outsourcing services, IT infrastructure outsourcing (help desk support and desktop services), systems integration, consulting and strategic staffing to Fortune 1000 enterprises around the world. We have over 25,000 employees across 77 offices in 40 countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia.
What will you do?
We are looking for a Global Service Delivery Manager to service one of our global customer accounts. This position requires confidence, independent action, initiative, a sense of urgency, and the ability to make decisions and take responsibility for them. A well-suited candidate can react and adjust quickly to changing conditions and come up with practical ideas for dealing with them. Leadership style is purposeful, directed at getting things done quickly, while managing challenges, pressure, and people with confidence and determination. Additionally acts with self-assurance and competitive drive. Must be a strategic, big-picture thinker backed by an added focus on the tactical aspects of work. Setting and achieving specific standards for self and for others; an emphasis on meeting deadlines and continuous quality. Primarily task-focused, with some action-oriented collaboration required occasionally. The position requires a self-disciplined person who can handle details as long as they are only an intermittent aspect of the job, and not the primary responsibility. There is a strong demand for high quality, organized and repeatable results. The responsibilities are broad in scope, encompassing a wide variety of activities requiring rapid shifts in priorities.
- Responsible for day to day global delivery of Desk Side and Infrastructure Services
- Provide leadership, direction and coach/mentor team
- Implement, monitor and adhere to best practices for global delivery locations
- Implement process improvements
- Manage to “Scope of Work” and “Change of Scopes”
- Assist with new launches or new business with client(s)
- Assist with invoicing (provides data, not invoicing)
- Delivers to expectations
- Provides executive management presentations on service offerings
- Participates in on-going service delivery meetings
- Global expense management
- Drive continuous improvement
What do you need to succeed?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience working in management IT role
- Global experience (ability to manage onshore and offshore resources and activity virtually as well as sensitivity to cross cultural differences)
- Financial management experience on a global level
- In-depth understanding of IT industry dynamics (conceptual knowledge versus hands-on)
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- High tolerance/evolved ability to lead and manage ambiguous situations
- Excellent relationship skills
- Superior verbal, written, facility and presentation skills
- Collaboration and team leadership abilities
- Effective time and project management skills
- ITIL Foundations experience a plus
- Some travel will be required – including travel to Stefanini and client offices as well as global locations.
- Travel requirement approximately 10%.
What you’ll get:
- Work with brilliant minds, often within a global capacity;
- Comprehensive Benefits package that includes 401(k), paid time off, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and much more;
- Opportunity to participate in professional development eLearning programs within the Stefanini University, and other virtual trainings as well.
Why we’re different:
- Brazilian and privately owned company;
- Agility, flexibility, and innovation are in our DNA;
- Flat organizational structure which enables faster communication and decision making!
Take a look for yourself!
Here's one of our own, talking about the culture, space and growth opportunities: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8O37KNINdY
Please submit your resume to Tim’ at email@example.com
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Stefanini is a drug free workplace. We reserve the right to require drug and alcohol testing as a condition for employment.
All persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, national origin or ancestry, age, handicap or disability, sex, marital status, liability for service in the armed forces of the United States, citizenship or any other characteristics protected by federal, state or local laws.