Global Service Delivery Manager II
US - IL - Chicago - Downtown
Who we are
For 30+ years, Stefanini has been helping midsize, large and global enterprises increase the efficiency of their IT operations while also helping them leverage information technology to empower their businesses. Our offers include efficient, cost-reducing and effective services (IT Infrastructure Outsourcing, End-User Computing Outsourcing, Application Managed Services, and Mainframe Modernization). With robust offerings aligned with market trends such as automation, cloud, Internet of Things (IoT) and user experience (UX), the company has been recognized with several awards in the area of innovation. Today, the company has a broad portfolio of solutions that combine innovative consulting, marketing, mobility, personalized campaigns and artificial intelligence services for traditional solutions such as service desk, field service and outsourcing (BPO). We have over 25,000 employees across 77 offices in 41 countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia.
What will you do?
You will oversee a number of teams across the globe providing outsourced IT services to a key client. This position will work closely with client representatives and requires someone with strong attention to detail, as well as excellent interpersonal skills. You will be responsible for driving strategy within your assigned delivery programs in partnership with the Business Unit Lead and Client Success Director. You’ll be accountable for the financial and operational results of your teams and will be expected to drive continuous improvement activities. You will also enjoy working with an energetic and dynamic team, engaging at many levels with the client to improve the service delivered to their users.
- Act as Global Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for client(s)
- Responsible for day today Global delivery of Service Desk, Deskside, and Infrastructure Services
- Provide leadership, direction and coach/mentor team
- Implement, monitor and adhere to Best Practices for Global delivery locations
- Implement process improvements
- Manage to Scope of Work and Change of Scopes
- Assist with new launches or new business with client (s)
- Assist with invoicing
- Delivers to Expectations
- Provides Executive Management Presentations on Services
- Participates in on-going Service Delivery Meetings
- Global Expense Management
- Drive Continuous Improvement
What do you need to succeed?
Bachelor’s degree required, Master's or graduate certifications preferred. Typically requires more than 2 years of Global Management experience.
- Global experience
- Financial Management Experience on a Global level
- In-depth understanding of IT industry dynamics
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- High tolerance/evolved ability to lead and manage ambiguous situations
- Excellent relationship skills
- Superior verbal, written, facility and presentation skills
- Collaboration and team leadership abilities
- Effective time and project management skills
- Ability to manage strategically as well as at a more detailed level as needed
- Experience with ServiceNow is a plus
What you’ll get
- Work with brilliant minds, often within a global capacity;
- Comprehensive Benefits package that includes 401(k), paid time off, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and much more;
- Opportunity to participate in professional development eLearning programs within the Stefanini University, and other virtual training as well.
Why we’re different
- Brazilian and privately owned company;
- Agility, flexibility, and innovation are in our DNA;
- Flat organizational structure which enables faster communication and decision making;
Take a look for yourself
Here's one of our own, talking about the culture, space and growth opportunities: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8O37KNINdY