Global Service Delivery Manager
US - MI - Midland
Who we are
For 30+ years, Stefanini has been helping midsize, large and global enterprises increase the efficiency of their IT operations while also helping them leverage information technology to empower their businesses. Our offers include efficient, cost-reducing and effective services (IT Infrastructure Outsourcing, End-User Computing Outsourcing, Application Managed Services, and Mainframe Modernization). With robust offerings aligned with market trends such as automation, cloud, Internet of Things (IoT) and user experience (UX), the company has been recognized with several awards in the area of innovation. Today, the company has a broad portfolio of solutions that combine innovative consulting, marketing, mobility, personalized campaigns and artificial intelligence services for traditional solutions such as service desk, field service and outsourcing (BPO). We have over 25,000 employees across 77 offices in 41 countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia.
What will you do?
We are looking for a Global Service Delivery Manager (GSDM) for Field Services to lead one of our global customer accounts. Day-to-day responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Global delivery of Field Services
- Provide leadership, direction and coach/mentor internal and vendor team members
- Implement, monitor and adhere to Best Business Practices for global delivery locations
- Drives continuous improvement
- Develop/implement process improvements
- Manage to “Scope of Work” and “Change of Scopes”
- Assist with new launches or new business with client(s)
- Assist with invoicing (providing inputs)
- Delivers to expectations
- Provides executive management presentations on service offerings
- Participates in on-going service delivery meetings
- Global expense management
What do you need to succeed?
This position requires confidence, independent action, initiative, a sense of urgency, and the ability to make decisions and take responsibility for them. A well-suited candidate can react and adjust quickly to changing conditions and come up with practical ideas for dealing with them. Leadership style is purposeful, directed at getting things done quickly, while managing challenges, pressure, and people with confidence and determination. Additionally acts with self-assurance and competitive drive. Must be a strategic, big-picture thinker backed by an added focus on the tactical aspects of work. Setting and achieving specific standards for self and for others; an emphasis on meeting deadlines and continuous quality. Primarily task-focused, with some action-oriented collaboration required occasionally. There is a strong demand for high quality, organized and repeatable results. The responsibilities are broad in scope, encompassing a wide variety of activities requiring rapid shifts in priorities.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience working in management IT role
- Global experience (ability to manage onshore and offshore resources and activity virtually as well as sensitivity to cross cultural differences)
- Financial management experience on a global level
- In-depth understanding of IT industry dynamics (conceptual knowledge versus hands-on)
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- High tolerance/evolved ability to lead and manage ambiguous situations
- Excellent relationship skills
- Superior verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Collaboration and team leadership abilities
- Effective time and project management skills
- ITIL Foundations experience a plus
- Some travel will be required – including travel to Stefanini and client offices as well as global locations.
- Travel requirement as needed
What you’ll get
- Work with brilliant minds, often within a global capacity;
- Comprehensive Benefits package that includes 401(k), paid time off, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and much more;
- Opportunity to participate in professional development eLearning programs within the Stefanini University, and other virtual training as well.
Why we’re different
- Brazilian and privately owned company;
- Agility, flexibility, and innovation are in our DNA;
- Flat organizational structure which enables faster communication and decision making.
Take a look for yourself
Here's one of our own, talking about the culture, space and growth opportunities: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8O37KNINdY
This position is located onsite with our client in Midland, MI.