Global Program Executive
US - MI - Midland
Stefanini Group is hiring for a GLOBAL PROGRAM EXECUTIVE in Midland, MI!
The position offers a unique opportunity to work across Stefanini IT Service functions and businesses lines across Stefanini. The book of work is a rapidly changing mix of IT Service Management, process innovation, regulatory compliance, supply chain management, financial control and business reengineering engagements. A program manager requires exemplary communication and negotiation skills. Work either independently and as a part of a PMO team.
Key responsibilities will include:
Act as Program Manager for complex IT AMS Services and continuously ensure their alignment to transformation goals
- Build strong relationships with program sponsors as well as service delivery managers across service towers covering SAP and non-ERP Applications for manufacturing industry, Service Desk, Deskside, Infrastructure. Orchestrate and drive the successful & timely delivery of IT Services to achieve the business goals, including the identification and resolution of risks and issues which impact program delivery
- Ensure consistency of deliverables and artifacts across all programs in portfolio
- Manage capacity and program alignment cooperatively across the portfolio
- Communicate to all stakeholders (including Senior Management) on a timely basis in a clear way
- Facilitate, coordinate, and arbitrate cross-functional macro level topics with key stakeholders (often including Senior Management)
- Employ program processes, procedures, methods, and standards for program delivery; leverage these across the organization
- Maintain weekly and monthly operating reports
- Guarantee compliance with all application tools used for program and project management in partnership with the Program Management Office (PMO) managers, make certain that the collective activities of PMO support the goal of reaching Stefanini targets
- 5-7 years' experience in successfully managing complex projects and programs which include external suppliers through the full project lifecycle, from conception through rollout and ongoing support
- Must be based in the Midland, MI
- Demonstrated ability to independently lead program work on a global large scale level
- Exemplary written and oral communication skills which can be leveraged to consistently succeed
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience in genuine Program management during which s/he applied a structured approach (methodology) to the successful management, tracking, planning, monitoring and reporting of concurrent, multiple financial services projects spanning broad geographies and organizations.
- Experience with enterprise program management tools
- Excellent influencing, facilitation, and partnering skills
- Experience and ease in interfacing with Senior Management Individual should be analytical, flexible, team-oriented, have good interpersonal, communication, and follow-up skills with strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Technical proficiencies in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint PMP a plus
Interested applicants may click the apply button or you may call us at (248) 843-0720 for faster processing. Thank you.