Full Stack Software Engineer
US - FL - Tampa
- Full Stack Software Engineer in Tampa, FL
- 6 month contract
- Leveraging industry and technical expertise to assist management to address more effectively risks associated with their business
- Assisting management in the assessment of project risks and controls
- Enhancing internal audit functions to further align to company strategy and risk
- Reducing company costs through strategic internal audit outsourcing and co-sourcing solutions
- Increasing value and reducing costs of compliance-related activities
- Identifying opportunities for companies to effectively mitigate risk and improve business performance
- Applying the concepts of Enterprise Risk Management to help companies identify, assess, mitigate and proactively consider emerging risks
- Works with various data stores to include SQL, NOSQL and distributed file system storage
- Develop and integrate capabilities across APIs with backend services written in one or more languages, e.g. Java, Scala, REST, etc.
- Experiment with Big Data tools and open source technologies as well as research 3rd party technologies
Minimum Degree Required:
- Bachelor's degree in one of the following: Accounting, Finance/Economics, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration, Statistics Mathematics, Regulatory Compliance, Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics and/or other business field of study.
- Master's degree in Computer Science or other related technical field
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge in Java or Scala software development languages.
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge of web application design and application frameworks such as Play or Spring.
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge of REST services and middle tier business layer design patterns.
- Demonstrates some knowledge of relational databases and SQL; Database design, creation, manipulation and query.
- Demonstrates some knowledge of NoSQL datastores.
- Demonstrates through knowledge of the Linux OS and development tooling as well as open source libraries.
- Demonstrates thorough abilities to develop code using object oriented design, implementation and maturation to take advantage of the language feature sets.
- Demonstrates thorough experience and ability to write efficient code which is concise and best utilizes system resources which can become constrained in a big data environment.
- Demonstrates thorough ability to refine requirements, self identify solutions and communicate to the team.
- Demonstrates some abilities in pattern matching, regex creation and approaches to decompose unstructured text.
- Demonstrates some abilities with the utilization of enterprise BPMN tools for orchestration of services and workflows.