Full Stack Developer
US - NY - New York
- Full Stack Developer in New York, NY
- 6 month contract
- his person will collaborate with a full team of technology professionals to take projects from design specs to fully functional product. They will work on dynamic and engaging new initiatives, and enhance the design and functionality of existing code, all while ensuring cross-browser and device compatibility.
- Create project ready, semantic HTML and CSS that degrades gracefully on older browsers
- Create Web applications and services using Spring and J2EE .
- Write complex SQL queries,Stored procedures in Oracle and Postgres.
- Engage in the full lifecycle of a project beyond development including unit tests, documentation, deployment and maintenance.
- Develop innovative new web applications and take charge of existing products by enhancing their design and functionality
- Work cross-functionally with an agile team including Product, UX/Design, Project Managers and QA.
- Offer input on technical design, UI and product features.
- Work across technical areas and with other development teams
- Evaluate best practices for development and actively participate in testing automation, code design and architecture.
- 5+ years experience in a software engineering role
- Strong knowledge of core Java ,J2EE , Spring to create scalable webapps .
- Proficiency in creating web pages using jQuery, HTML5 and CSS3 ,Sass .
- Demonstrated ability to create responsive, mobile-first layouts
- Knowledge of SDLC and Agile development
- Ability to create secure and fast backend services with proper monitoring
- Advanced working knowledge of AJAX techniques, JSON, and XML data formats
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment, sometimes with tight deadlines
- Advanced time management and estimation skills with the ability to work multiple projects in various stages of SDLC
- Effectively work independently and as a team member
- Must be analytical, creative, detail-oriented and self-motivated
Desired (not required) Skills
- Tomcat and Apache knowledge
- Experience with version control software, Git preferably
- Experience developing microservice-based architecture
- Familiar with testing frameworks like Mocha, Jasmine, Selenium
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Technology, or a total of at least 7 years’ experience in IT and Development