Financial Services Tax IV
US - MA - Boston
Minimum Degree Required:
- Bachelor Degree
Required Fields of Study:
Minimum Years of Experience:
- 5 year(s)
- CPA, Enrolled Agent or Member of the Bar
- Thorough knowledge of compliance and consulting for investment partnerships including hedge funds, mutual funds and private equity funds.
- Considerable knowledge of structuring of funds and fund management companies to best limit tax liability.
- Thorough knowledge of alternate investment strategies and vehicles.
- Comprehensive technical skills, including partnership tax Forms, K1 and M1.
- Considerable experience identifying and addressing client needs: building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships and community involvement; communicating value propositions; managing resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collections; and preparing and/or coordinating complex written and verbal materials.
- Considerable experience as a team leader: supervising teams to create an atmosphere of trust; seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation; and coaching staff including providing timely meaningful written and verbal feedback.