Financial Services Professional III (New York, NY)
US - NY - New York
- Financial Services Professional III in New York, NY
- 3 month contract
- Thorough knowledge of the tax issues affecting either the domestic and/or international banking and insurance industries.
- Thorough knowledge of public accounting practices, internal domestic banking tax departments or internal foreign banking departments.
- Comprehensive technical skills in FAS 109, FIN 48, tax provision preparation audit and review, and corporate and partnership tax compliance.
- Thorough knowledge of compliance and consulting for investment partnerships including hedge funds, mutual funds and private equity funds.
- Considerable knowledge of structuring of funds and fund management companies to best limit tax liability.
- Thorough knowledge of alternate investment strategies and vehicles.
- Comprehensive technical skills, including partnership tax Forms, K1 and M1. Considerable experience identifying and addressing client needs: building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships and community involvement; communicating value propositions; managing resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collections; and preparing and/or coordinating complex written and verbal materials.
Minimum Degree Required
- Bachelor Degree
Required Fields of Study
Minimum Years of Experience
- 5 year(s)
- CPA, Enrolled Agent or Member of the Bar