Financial Services Professional II (New York, NY)
US - NY - New York
- Financial Services Professional II (New York, NY)
- 3 month contract
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge and/or a proven record of success in compliance and
- consulting for investment partnerships including hedge funds, mutual funds and private equity funds and alternative investment strategies and vehicles.
- Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success in preparing of
- partnership tax forms and Forms K1 and 1040; identifying and addressing client needs: actively participating in client discussions and meetings; communicating a broad range of Firm services;
- managing engagements including preparing concise, accurate documents and balancing project
- economics management with the occurrence of unanticipated issues; creating a positive environment by monitoring workloads of the team while meeting client expectations and respecting the work-life quality of team members; providing candid, meaningful feedback in a timely manner; and keeping leadership informed of progress and issue.
Minimum Degree Required
- Bachelor Degree
Required Fields of Study
Additional Educational Requirements
- Job seekers must demonstrate all of the minimum requirements are met for CPA licensure per
- respective state regulations
Minimum Years of Experience
- 3 year(s)
- CPA or commitment to pass CPA exam before being promoted to Manager and thereafter obtain
- CPA licensure, Enrolled Agent, or Member of the Bar.