Financial Services Professional I (McLean, VA)
US - VA - McLean
- Financial Services Professional I in McLean, VA
- 3 month contract
- Working knowledge and experience in several of the following areas: Compliance and consulting for investment partnerships including hedge funds, mutual funds and private equity funds, alternative investment strategies and vehicles, tax issues affecting either the domestic or international banking industry, public accounting practices, internal domestic banking tax departments or internal foreign banking, tax compliance and consulting services for the real estate industry, produce and review real estate partnership tax returns, investment trust corporate returns, and tax research methods including but not limited to Westlaw, RIA and CCH.
- Proficient in several of the following technical skills: Preparation of partnership tax forms and Forms K1, 1040, FAS 109, FIN 48, and the banking industry, providing tax services to real estate owners, developers, and publically traded REITs; and,
- Demonstrated experience identifying and addressing client needs: actively participating in client discussions and meetings.
Minimum Degree Required
- Bachelor Degree
Required Fields of Study
Additional Educational Requirements
- Must demonstrate all of the minimum requirements are met for CPA licensure per respective state regulations
Minimum Years of Experience:
- 3 year(s)