Financial Analyst II
US - MI - Southfield
Who We Are:
Stefanini is a full service global provider of offshore, onshore and nearshore IT services, including application development and outsourcing services, IT infrastructure outsourcing (help desk support and desktop services), systems integration, consulting and strategic staffing to Fortune 1000 enterprises around the world. We have over 25,000 employees across 77 offices in 40 countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia.
What will you do?
- Develop and maintain cost models for lines of business
- Prepare budgets and re-forecasts
- Forecast revenues, costs and profits for projects and business units
- Conduct financial analysis
- Prepare variable analysis between budget and actual financial results
What do you need to succeed?
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required
- 3-5 years experience
- Knowledge of banking practices
- Experience in determining sales margin
- Strong budget preparation skills
- Analytical skills
- Strong experience with forecasting, budgets, revenues, costs and profits
- Attendance and schedule adherence are requirements of this position
- May require additional project-specific training
Level of Knowledge, Skills, and Authority
- Experienced professional who knows how to apply theory and put it into practice with in-depth understanding of the professional field
- Independently performs the full range of responsibilities within the function
- Possesses broad job knowledge
- Analyzes problems/issues of diverse scope and determines solutions.
What you’ll get
- Work with brilliant minds, often within a global capacity;
- Comprehensive Benefits package that includes 401(k), paid time off, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and much more;
- Opportunity to participate in professional development eLearning programs within the Stefanini University, and other virtual training as well.
Why we’re different
- Brazilian and privately owned company;
- Agility, flexibility, and innovation are in our DNA;
- Flat organizational structure which enables faster communication and decision making;
- Open floor plan environment where collaboration is highly encouraged!
Take a look for yourself
Here's one of our own, talking about the culture, space and growth opportunities: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8O37KNINdY
This position is based out of our North America / APAC Corporate office at 27100 W 11 Mile Road, Southfield, MI 48034.