Finance Operation Admin II
US - FL - Weston
- Temp to perm position IF the Worker is qualified and is able to show their capabilities within the role. 6 month contract to begin.
- Responsible to provide support for all aspects of business process from design to delivery for Accounts Payable Process.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Processing of supplier invoices including checking for accuracy, legitimacy, coding, supporting documentation and financial authorization.
- Manage the Invoice on Hold Invoice Exception Report and ensure targets are achieved.
- Meeting department standard of invoice entry first in first out..
- Troubleshooting and researching invoices and prepayment aging including outstanding credits, open invoices, invoice pending approval, unapplied prepayments, etc.
- Building relationships with suppliers, internal and external customers.
- Accurately and timely complete month-end closing activities.
- Assisting in local, regional and corporate efforts to implement AP strategies, policies and processes.
- Ability to function in a high-volume and fast-paced environment.
- Conduct testing of invoice process to ensure functionality is properly working.
- Assist with other accounting activities and miscellaneous projects as assigned according to business necessity.
(Minimum Education, Experience Required, Experience Preferred, Specialized or Technical Knowledge Licenses, Certifications needed, Functional Knowledge, Company/Industry Related Knowledge
- Detailed-oriented with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Good interpersonal skills to establish and maintain effective working relationships with a diverse population; ability to interact professional and courteously.
- Flexible and adaptable to change, with the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines in a fast-paced office environment.
- Experience with Oracle application.
- Experience in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing.
- Experience with Latin American market.
- Work well both independently and as part of a team in fact-paced environment and against established deadlines.
- Bachelor Degree and/or experience in Accounting/Accounts Payables.
- Bilingual English/Spanish.
(Organizational skills, Problem solving, Time management)
- Communication Skills
- Customer Focus
- Drive for Results
- Problem Solving
- Functional/Technical Skills
- Action Oriente