DP&C QA/QC Assessor/Auditor
US - NJ - South Plainfield
- Position will be part of the Delivery Projects & Construction (DP&C) QA/QC function that will assess/audit compliance with the client and DP&C procedures, processes, systems, etc. as well as other business internal controls.
- The individual will lead and conduct operational and financial related assessments/audits and compliance reviews, special projects as needed, and assist in facilitating internal and external audits (Internal Audit Services, Environmental, Health & Safety, Utility Assurance & Compliance, D&T, FERC, NERC, BPU, etc.) within DP&C.
- Position requires delivering assurance and advisory services to internal clients on accounting and operational control issues.
Position requires the ability to:
- Prepare the audit program, scope and objectives,
- Conduct the field work
- Conducting meetings to review observations with client, and
- Prepare the report containing audit observations with recommendations.
- Must exhibit leadership, strong written and oral communication skills, facilitation and negotiation skills, and effective time management practices.
- Position requires the individual to apply working knowledge of GAAP, GAAS, and Client Standards for Business Controls and meet management's expectations for effective internal business controls.
- Bachelors' degree in Accounting with five to seven years accounting, auditing or financial management/consulting and/or accounting firm or a large public company, including construction or utility industries.
- Willingness to travel and valid driver’s license is also required.
- MBA in Finance or significant progress towards or completion of certification (CPA, CIA, or CISA or parts passed) required with knowledge of accounting and auditing standards and ability to analyze operations and make sound judgments with limited information.
- Demonstrated proficiency using MS Office applications and data extraction software, and some knowledge of SAP Security and FI/CO and MM modules.