US - MI - Southfield
Who we are
Stefanini is a full service global provider of offshore, onshore and nearshore IT services, including application development and outsourcing services, IT infrastructure outsourcing (help desk support and desktop services), systems integration, consulting and strategic staffing to Fortune 1000 enterprises around the world. We have over 25,000 employees across 77 offices in 40 countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia.
What will you do?
The Dispatcher will be responsible for initial and intra-day scheduling. This individual should be detail oriented and be able to function under pressure, in a fast-paced environment.
- Managing multiple phone calls, emails and messages internally.
- Initiation of jobs and tasks for field service technicians
- Review created work orders for field service technicians
- Review resumes and interview results provided by dispatchers
- Ensures all trip assignments are covered every day they are scheduled.
- Actively reviews completed work orders with technicians for accuracy prior to invoicing.
- Ensures that administrative processes for projects are run in compliance with the organizations requirements.
- Responsible for paying technicians on a timely manner
- Ability to create process documents in detail
- Send billing report to all project managers and billing department
- Responsible for running daily huddle meetings with dispatchers
- Responsible for attending meetings setup with PMO to insure new projects are brought on correctly
- Must be able to work flexible hours with the understanding that workdays can be in excess of normal hours and some weekend and holiday work may be required.
What do you need to succeed?
- Strong detailed mindset and organizational skills
- Strong sense of urgency is a MUST
- Ability to maintain composure in stressful situations
- Strong communication skills
- Basic Microsoft Windows skills
- Experienced with Microsoft Excel
- Excellent verbal and basic writing skills
- Analytical and data entry skills a must
- Pleasant telephone manner
- Strong work ethic with proven dependability
What you’ll get
- Work with brilliant minds, often within a global capacity;
- Comprehensive Benefits package that includes 401(k), paid time off, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and much more;
- Opportunity to participate in professional development eLearning programs within the Stefanini University, and other virtual trainings as well.
Why we’re different
- Brazilian and privately owned company;
- Agility, flexibility, and innovation are in our DNA;
- Flat organizational structure which enables faster communication and decision making;
- Open floor plan environment where collaboration is highly encouraged!
Take a look for yourself
Here's one of our own, talking about the culture, space and growth opportunities: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8O37KNINdY
This position is based out of our North America / APAC Corporate office at 27100 W 11 Mile Road, Southfield, MI 48034.