Director, ServiceNow Practice
US - Remote - Remote
Who we are
Stefanini is a full service global provider of offshore, onshore and nearshore IT services, including application development and outsourcing services, IT infrastructure outsourcing (help desk support and desktop services), systems integration, consulting and strategic staffing to Fortune 1000 enterprises around the world. We have over 25,000 employees across 77 offices in 41 countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia.
What will you do?
This is a leadership position within one of the most exciting and growing companies, Stefanini. This position is a strategic leadership position, responsible for understanding, validating (both from a business and technology perspective) customer needs and providing solutions that drive value for the customer through our managed services solutions leveraging ServiceNow technologies. Ability to communicate our MSP solutions in context to the business and IT direction of our customers, and the business value it brings is critical for this role to be successful. This position will work closely with our sales team and members of the services pre-Sales team, and related roles (such as Stefani Business Unit Leaders, account managers and IT) globally, and our partner ServiceNow, to help drive sales opportunities from identification and qualification right through closure by developing and driving an effective and efficient solution based strategy and sales. The role will have the leadership and accountability of the global Service Now practice which include 3 primary leadership responsibilities: pre-sales support, operations and delivery for existing MSP customers and managing Professional Services team, with an overall responsibility for Stefanini’s day to day relationship with our partner, Service Now.
What do you need to succeed?
Pre-sales and Sales support
- Value based consultative selling
- Drive growth strategies along with sales
- Identifications and execution of cross-selling opportunities to other business lines
- Proposal development
- Presentations to customers and demo
- Solution Design and costing/pricing
- Statement of Work development
- Management & Strategic direction of our partnership with ServiceNow
- Development of marketing and presales materials such as solution overviews and customer presentations
Technical Operational Support Leadership
- Provide guidance and leadership to the ServiceNow delivery team to ensure operational delivery excellence
- Oversee ServiceNow related service levels are met for both internal and external customers
- Oversee delivery of support, maintenance, implementation, enhancement, upgrade/release services and communication for the global customer base and users
- Manage global delivery organization including resources working multiple shifts
- Act as champion and facilitator to constantly grow and evolve process and practices required to support rapid growth
- Lead and manage the overall practice of global team of professionals responsible for scoping, designing, and implementing ITSM tools with best practices
- Meet or exceed customer expectations by ensuring team members accurately scope, assess and deliver solutions that address the client's business requirements within the ''Scope of Work'' agreed to by the customer
- Coordinating sales and resources to ensure that services engagements are accurately scoped and documented in a SOW, and client expectations are managed such that client satisfaction is achieved
- Resource Management experience to ensure appropriate and consistent assignment of all applicable staff, enabling meeting billable utilization target
- Oversight of deliveries to ensure scope is being met adequately and customer satisfaction remains high
Additional Responsibilities and Skills Requirement
- A minimum of 15+ years in Information Technology, and prefer a minimum of 10 years experience at an IT professional services organization of relative experience with ServiceNow (a minimum of 5 years at the supervisory level)
- Management skills through previous experience in managing at least 20+.
- Proven experience in supporting sales and ability to drive growth opportunities for related solutions
- Hands-on experience with related technologies
- Hands-on experience in implementing IT service management best practices
- Proven track record and experience with Quality Processes, Coaching, People Management, and Performance Reviews & Appraisals.
- Knowledge of standard operating procedures followed by enterprise class support organizations.
- Strong analytical skills and quality conscious
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills including at the C level
- Excellent interpersonal skills and business acumen to develop solid and credible relationships with internal/external clients including at the C level
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple responsibilities while maintaining high quality standards.
- Demonstrated ability to apply logical, sound judgment to any situation and negotiate the best outcome for all involved parties
- Previous experience developing and executing a business plan resulting in positive growth
- Ability to maintain a challenging schedule, meet tight deadlines and multiple priorities.
- Demonstrated skills in negotiation, quantitative and qualitative analysis, problem solving, and execution.
- Experience working in a matrix organization with global influence preferred.
- Understanding of IT's role and its impact in supporting the business.
- Virtual team leadership and collaboration globally
- Experience effectively managing a profit and loss center
- 10 -15% business travel is expected for this position
What you’ll get
- Work with brilliant minds, often within a global capacity;
- Comprehensive Benefits package that includes 401(k), paid time off, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and much more;
- Opportunity to participate in professional development eLearning programs within the Stefanini University, and other virtual training as well.
Why we’re different
- Brazilian and privately owned company;
- Agility, flexibility, and innovation are in our DNA;
- Flat organizational structure which enables faster communication and decision making;
Take a look for yourself
Here's one of our own, talking about the culture, space and growth opportunities: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8O37KNINdY