Digital Talent Consultant
US - MI - Auburn Hills
Who we are:
Stefanini is a full service global provider of offshore, onshore and nearshore IT services, including application development and outsourcing services, IT infrastructure outsourcing (help desk support and desktop services), systems integration, consulting and strategic staffing to Fortune 1000 enterprises around the world. We have over 25,000 employees across 77 offices in 40 countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia.
What will you do?
- Personifies Stefanini to client on-site
- Builds relationships with client hiring managers while learning about their Digital Staffing needs and requirements
- Nurtures, builds, and maintains strong relationships between the client and Stefanini
- Promote deep dive discuss with client HM and agree upon expectations, timeframes, feedback, roles and responsibilities of everyone involved in the requisition fulfillment process
- Demonstrate Talent Acquisition expertise by reviewing and preparing insightful questions appropriate for the digital/IT position prior to conducting Job Order intake session with recruitment team.
- Facilitate the intake call with the recruitment team. May require sourcing samples to demonstrate what the client is looking or on a specific job order.
- Proactively seeks out, attends and participates in client internal training programs when offered
- Coach and lead by example; measure performance of recruiters when compared to client expectations while partnering with Director of Recruiting on improvement plans.
- Maintains support functions for client employees at client site, including but not limited to employee orientations and exit interviews, collection of assets upon assignment completion, etc.
- Be the lead conduit between the client hiring manager, recruiting, and the Stefanini BU.
- Client Analysis (and intelligence building) - to aid team in better responding to future client requirements
- Developing new relationships with client
- Job order management
- Account Performance Management and Business Growth Management
- Account compliance management
- Process Management & Improvement
- Strong technical and business functional acumen in understanding of job Specifications in business domain like Digital IT, Functional, Professional etc.
- Work with the Stefanini BU and develop plan to grow designated Digital Staffing account
- Analyze, design, and develop plans to improve client satisfaction
- Harvest relationships and open new opportunities
- Lead by example, be in the weeds, and be willing to insert yourself into the recruitment and delivery process at all levels
- Utilize the ATS on daily basis to track all job order activities
How will you be measured?
- Revenue growth from day one on annual basis
- # of new Job orders you receive from client
- # of interviews
- # of hires
- # of new job orders outside of current swim lane/P.O.
- Headcount Growth on account
- Client Satisfaction
- Feedback from B.U.
- Adherence to fulfillment process via ATS
- New quantifiable client relationships
- Engagement and coaching provided to delivery teams
What you’ll get
- Work with brilliant minds, often within a global capacity;
- Comprehensive Benefits package that includes 401(k), paid time off, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and much more;
- Opportunity to participate in professional development eLearning programs within the Stefanini University, and other virtual trainings as well.
Why we’re different
- Brazilian and privately owned company;
- Agility, flexibility, and innovation are in our DNA;
- Flat organizational structure which enables faster communication and decision making;
- Open floor plan environment where collaboration is highly encouraged!
Take a look for yourself!
Here's one of our own, talking about the culture, space and growth opportunities: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8O37KNINdY
This position is based out of our North America / APAC Corporate office at 27100 W 11 Mile Road, Southfield, MI 48034.