Digital Campaign Manager
US - NY - New York
- Digital Campaign Manager in New York, NY
- 3 month contract
- Project management of digital campaigns, and website development and maintenance
- Planning digital content – developing content themes and calendars
- Analysis of website metrics, and search/social data to optimise web presence and promotional tactics
- SEO: good knowledge of search demand, keyword analysis and online content optimisation.
- SEO: Uncover opportunities through traffic, crawl and error logs, site audits, and competitive analyses
- Experience with content optimization using A/B testing and MVT.
- Developing content for onsite promotion and social channels
- Help define best practice by ongoing measurement and documentation of successful approaches
- Building working relationships with client content owners, key stakeholders, developers and clients both internally and externally.
- Strong experience and robust examples for planning digital content – developing content themes and calendars.
- Liaising with and managing 3rd parties to co-ordinate multiple dependencies.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and presentation skills – ability to work with a wide range of business stakeholders
- Planning and executing digital campaigns and website development projects
- Knowledge of digital content development & marketing
- Professional project management skills
- SEO: Good working knowledge of SEO tools for organic and paid campaigns/content.
- CMS: Adobe Experience Manager (CQ6) & Adobe Target
- Analytics: Adobe Analytics/Omniture
- Task management tools (Workfront)
- Site planning, Wireframing, Image editing tools
- Development of interactive data tools: i.e. Diagnostic / Charting
- Video production
- Experience working in a large, matrixed organization