Digital Business Development Executive – Marketing Performance & User Experience
US - Remote - Remote / Home Based
The Digital Business Development Executive is responsible for business development/sales, relationship development and management, strategic leadership and design. This full time opportunity is focused on the Digital Marketing and Customer Experience sales development, and the focus of this job is on achieving results which are aligned with the larger picture of the organization and its strategic goals. Initiative, coupled with a sense of competitive drive, and the ability to stay focused on results despite changing conditions, is the key to achieving the performance objectives of this job. Self-assurance and the confidence to purposely drive toward results while constantly problem solving and engaging the commitment of others is essential. The emphasis on building rapport and relationships with individuals and groups requires an outgoing, poised and persuasive communication style.
Because the pace of the work is faster than average, the ability to learn quickly and thoroughly while continually recognizing and adapting to varying conditions is critical. In order to achieve Stefanini’s high business standards and organizational growth goals, success in this position requires an entrepreneurial commitment, along with a sense of urgency and confidence in your ability to handle a variety of challenges. This fosters a job environment that is flexible, autonomous, and facilitates growth opportunity through recognition and rewards for the achievement of revenue goals.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Identify and develop new business through networking and follow-up calls.
- Cold calling in order to create interest in Stefanini products and services, generating new business leads, and managing the sales cycle for that lead.
- Foster new opportunities within existing client relationships, especially those that are not being worked, in all aspects of business development.
- Validate and present proposals, solutions and pricing models to grow the account.
- Manage multimillion dollar revenue volume.
- Responsible for contract development and negotiation.
- Financial accountability including profitability, budgeting and forecasting, cost analysis and invoicing.
- 6+ years of experience of in-depth understanding of delivery of services as an Account Manager, Business Development Leader, etc.
- 6+ years of experience selling digital marketing solutions to large-enterprise clients.
- Proven relationship with the C-Level in the Marketing, Business and Digital areas.
- Experience selling different Digital Marketing and Customer Experience solutions to corporate clients across multiple verticals, such as Retail, Manufacturing, Finance, and Telecom.
- Relationship building and sales consulting expertise.
- High tolerance and evolved ability to lead and manage ambiguous situations.
- Strategic planning abilities.
- Budgeting/financial experience.
- Superior verbal, written, facilitation and presentation skills.
- Collaboration and team leadership ability.
- Experience reaching and exceeding monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets/goals.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- International travel is required. International business experience is preferred.