Developer (Salesforce Marketing Cloud)
US - FL - Tampa
Concall notes: Marketing Cloud Developer
- CRM set up
- Permission to support marketing cloud
- Worked with Exact Target and Marketing Cloud
- Admin cert and Dev cert pref
- Marketing cloud cert pref
- Need AMPScript experience
- Campaigns, lead, contacts
- Developer (Salesforce Marketing Cloud) in Tampa, FL.
- 4 month contract
- The role is comprised of two main elements: requirements review & technical design, in collaboration with the lead technical architect and functional/business team members, and completion of configuration and development efforts in a timely and effective manner, while working with other US-based and offshore development team members.
- Responsible for delivering high quality technical work, including setup, code, configuration, and validation, to enable a large-scale, complex implementation of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Attend daily Agile standups and provide concise updates regarding completed effort and any blockers or concerns.
- Quickly come up to speed on a large and complex multinational Salesforce CRM implementation, to best advise on Marketing Cloud design & setup needs.
- Complete setup of environment, connection to CRM, configuration of business units & other critical.
- Marketing Cloud functionality, development **in both the CRM and the Marketing systems** to enable required business outcome.
- Join selected meetings with business users to understand requirements.
- Interface with US-based and offshore team members, with clean handoffs of code & other responsibilities, to ensure effective development.
- MUST have extensive Marketing Cloud development and implementation experience, and be able to confidently design & enable complexities beyond a simple CRM connection:
- Multi-org connections, conflicting visibility requirements when connecting to a Salesforce CRM system, roles, sharing & visibility in CRM and their effects on marketing, migration from other marketing systems, etc.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree:
- Preferred in Computer Science or related field, but not required (or equivalent experience).
- 5+ years’ experience in software development life cycle.
- 5+ year experience in Salesforce development and implementing Marketing systems.
- 3+ years’ experience with Exact Target/Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Salesforce Administrator certification, Salesforce Developer Certification, and Marketing Cloud Consultant certification.
- Must be strong in various Marketing Cloud areas:
- Email Studio, Automation Studio, Mobile Studio, Journey Builder, MC Connect, Audience Builder, Data Extensions, etc.
- Must have AmpScript experience.
- Eloqua Experience a huge plus.
- Experience in enterprise-level Salesforce projects using agile software development methodologies throughout the whole life cycle with repeated and demonstrable success
- Expert level understanding of the Salesforce Sales and Marketing Cloud solutions, as well as the Force.com Platform.
- Lightning experience a plus but not required.
- Experience with Salesforce Development and general salesforce components such as objects, fields, workflow rules, field updates, process builder, apex classes, triggers, test classes, etc.
- Experience with object-oriented program languages:
- Knowledge or exposure to Marketing Cloud Connect Integration.
- Experience with managing Campaigns using the Campaign and Campaign Members objects, direct mail integration/data management, and social media/customer service integration.
- Experience working with Multiple Business Units in Marketing Cloud and knowledgeable about Audience Segmentation.
- Familiarity with multi-org connector is a huge plus.
- Familiarity with Marketing Cloud API is a huge plus.