US - CA - El Segundo
Stefanini has a Deskside Technician position in EL SEGUNDO, CA. This is a long term assignment with one of our clients in the Bio-Pharmaceutical industry. We are looking for someone who is a self-starter, has excellent customer service and well experienced in deskside support.
The Deskside Technician will be providing deskside support to end users and will interface with a service desk and a customer IT support team to achieve deliverables supporting the end users. We are looking for energetic, enthusiastic, highly motivated and organized individual. A strong emphasis is placed on providing a timely resolution to support requests and providing a high level of quality customer service. Ideal candidates should be tech savvy, embraces new technology and changes quickly.
The technician will be located at the customer's facility providing support in a Bio-Pharmaceutical environment that will consist of standard PC hardware and software troubleshooting.
- Proficient Level of Mac Experience/Support
- Proficient Hardware and Software troubleshooting skills
- Ability to resolve Operating System Errors
- Basic Network troubleshooting skills and knowledge
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Understanding of virus scan software tools and their associated detection /eradication procedures
- Ability to correctly update Incidents/Requests in a detailed, accurate and timely manner
- Proficient in Microsoft Active Directory
- Able to diagnose printer/peripheral device failures (and implement the associated corrective action)
- Possess a sound understanding of client IT policies and be able to effectively communicate them
- Need to be flexible, efficient and able to work independently
- Must possess a very strong sense of customer service
- IT end user equipment ordering, support & inventory tracking