US - NY - Midtown Manhattan
- Must have strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills. Solid pro-active task management and follow-up skills are a plus
- Strong PC/MAC/Mobile technical skills, including hardware and software configurations:
- Hardware/Software/AV support: MAC/PC - Desktops, Laptops, Mobile Devices, Printers, Network Devices and Cabling, as well as large assortment of non-standard accessories, such as Proxima’s, AV support, etc.
- Strong software skills, inclusive of installation, troubleshooting and problem resolution utilizing mixed resources.
Included would be:
- Microsoft Office Suite 2010/2016 (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Microsoft Outlook
- Windows 10
- OS installation of MS Windows 10 and MAC OS X (Mandatory)
- Working knowledge of strong level network troubleshooting and equipment. Strong set should include A/V equipment, cabling, and provide ‘White Glove’ customer service.
- Must be able to carry a smart phone and respond promptly to requests for assistance they will not be in afterhours and weekend rotation
- 3-5 years prior 2nd level of IT desktop support industry experience.
Educational Background Preferred:
- B.B.A or B.S degree
- Other relevant technical certifications